Saturday, September 25, 2010

How to kill your Helium writing score

Helium is a great place to write but sometimes their selection of titles irritates me. If I were smart I would just leave them alone but I am really tired of people thinking that since I am now over 60, I am some frail old woman who can't think for myself. Believe it or not, I can still walk and talk. On top of that, I can still do all the things i could when i was younger. So the topic was "Flattering hairstyle for women over 60". The first article talked about faces changing shape as we age and other nonsense. My take is here.

This is going to kill my writing score and once posted, articles are there for good. Sometime it's just important to me to state what I believe is the obvious. If the title had been about flattering hairstyles for teens, it wouldn't have mattered. Right now, none of them are flattering and who decides anyway?

1 comment:

  1. Here's another one that I would have liked a link to click on. I'll go over to Helium and try to find your Hairstyles for Women Over 60.
    While I'm there, I'll check my articles for the first time in 2 or 3 months. Have been too busy on Squidoo.

    ReplyDelete