Thursday, December 29, 2011

New lenses from challenges

I haven't posted here in a while. I started a new blog called "Completely California" and have been adding all the lenses that deal with museums, attractions and anything else California that I have written. I also included my articles on Helium which gives me quite a long list. I have also written some new lenses that I am really pleased with. There was a challenge that asked for a book review. Exodus by Leon Uris was my entry into the challenge. Which not a total review because that would mean that I would have to provide "spoilers", I still think it's a good review of the book. I decided to corral all my Vintage Trailer lenses. I was surprised how many I really have. The newest favorite is the one I wrote on the Wilson's Creek Civil War Battlefield. I have great pictures and am really happy with the way it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment