Friday, October 8, 2010

Little by little, the Helium functions are coming back

Yesterday the inbox returned. Today, although we can't get into the zones or write any How-to's, the links to the ones completed are back on-line. That makes me happy since many of my how-to's are on Squidoo and other places where I write. The links have been dead for a week and that's not good. I was delighted to find them working again. Hurray!!!

Helium is my favorite place to write and I like hanging out there. Having the whole beta system down has been difficult. Computer issues can be devastating to all and I know that they have been working hard to fix the issues. My hats off to all the people who have worked so diligently to get at least this much working.

Update...the How to's are back up and I completed my Halloween one. Yeah! All we need back now is our groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment